To open customer sessions in the app, you'll need to ingest customers into your enterprise.
Those are the steps:
1) Create a customer group
Go to your kiosk and press "customers" in the left menu. Next go to groups & add a group by clicking on the "+" sign in the upper right toolbar.
In this example we'll create the group customers named: "Prospects".
2) Create a Google drive sheet
You can find it here
- * Name: Fill in the name of the customer or opportunity
- * Reference: Fill in an unique ID to track with your CRM
- Status: Fill in the status of the customer (lead, hot lead, prospect..)
- Viewers: The users who can view the customers. Fill in the viewers/users email address to make sure he/she can view the customer.
- Segment: Define in which segment the customer participate
- Region: Define in which region the customer operates
- Email: Fill in the email of the user/viewer
Take in mind that we have a maximum cap of 1500 rows.
3) Ingest customers into your group
Check the group you've created and choose for ''ingest" in the toolbar.