After you have logged in to admin.dink.eu, you will see the Portfolio Manager like the image below:
1. in the left panel, you have:
- Your company logo, that you can brand yourself. Learn more.
- A favorite button, to call up your favorite enterprises or kiosks.
- A tutorial button, to go directly to our support website.
2. In the middle you have your Enterprise(s)
This is the name of your company where the content creators will work in.
3. At the right you see an overview of your Kiosks.
Mostly these are the teams of your company. You can create as much kiosks as you want.
4. At the top you see links to the support site
When you click your Enterprise, you will see:
1. All your actions will start from here, you can:
- Go back to your enterprise page
- Open the enterprise settings. Learn about enterprise settings, collections & legal notices.
- Open the communications page to create a newsfeed, launches and add settings for system alerts. Learn more about it here.
- Open the kiosk page with an overview of your kiosks. Learn about kiosks.
- Open the managers page, to add or edit managers to your enterprise. Learn about managers.
- Open the users page to add users to kiosk, edit or delete them. Learn about users.
- Insert customers Learn about customers.
- Open the Account Hub Manager. Learn more about the Account Hub Manager role.
- Add favorites
- Go to our support pages via "Tutorial".
2. An overview of all your kiosks
3. An overview of all your publications per kiosk.
From this view you'll be able to watch survey results on publication level and add a document generator (PDF) that allows you to create beautiful documents which can be send to your customers on the spot.
You can also see how many publications are "owned" and "external" (shared to). When you hover over "owned" or "external" you will be able to see the names of the publications and open them from that view.