4. When opening a PPT file on another computer, the link to the advanced HTML file doesn't match anymore as the folder structure is often different from computer to computer. Check this option to use relative links in the Advanced HTML function will set the link to the folder of the PPT and the HTML file. This way you can share a folder across multiple users using Google drive (or something similar) and have the links still work.
Let's say you create a PPT in a Google drive and have the HTML/JS/CSS files in the same folder. Maybe it is in "C:\Users\John\Google Drive\Powerpoint plugin". If you share that folder/file with Tom then the code will change the link so it says "C:\Users\Tom\Google Drive\Powerpoint plugin".
Next: read about
- How to generate graphs jquery in advanced HTML dink plugin
- How to use dynamic value database to create scrollable table in advanced HTML
- How to include fonts and images in advanced HTML
- How to access HTML package for debugging purposes
Please be aware that:
- The total size of the code for 1 slide can be a maximum of 1MB. If your code is too large, you can resort to minification
- Your files will be nested within existing dink file structure. You should not include any tags that belong outside of the <body>, such as: