Once you've logged into the app, the app landingpage will appear.
- Key publications: shortcuts on the landingpage to publications in a kiosks. (note for admins, here's how to define Key Publications)
- Settings: tap on the icon to set your avatar picture, click on the settings icon to set your language, your first name and last name for personalised communications to customers about Account Hub and set your default Account Hub invitation message.
- Customer sessions: in case your enterprise is using the Customer Function, you'll see the customer icon for starting a session with a selected customer.
- Newsfeed: Relevant messages are published in the newsfeed (note for admins: here's how to create messages in the newsfeed).
- "Recently opened" and "New" improve navigation by showing what publications you have recently opened and lists the last updated publications in the app.
- Sync(hronization): update your publications.
- Search: pull down the page to display the Search bar.
- Shortcuts: At the bottom left, you find a shortcut to kiosk list, Favorites and Customer Interaction Insight (Account Hub activity panel and Surveywonders).
To view your kiosks you need to click on this icon
You'll see your kiosks listed on the left. If you select a kiosk, you can see the publications per collection on your right side.
In the kiosk you just tap a cover to open the publication.
- Home button: go back to landing page
- Show/Hide kiosk list: press this button to show or hide the list of kiosks.
- Favorites: Select publications to add to favorite kiosk. Discover more...
- Account Hub: Select publications to add to Account Hub or send Account Hub to your customer. Discover more...
- Sync icon: When the app is launched, the new content will be synced. While syncing, you will see the icon is turning. You can press the icon to start the sync and update your content.
- Download status: when a publication is downloaded and offline available, you will see a green check. An orange check indicates an update is available.
- Show confidential publications: press the lock to show the confidential publications
- Link to Customer page: Select customer and open session with customer. Discover More...
Please note that the Help button and Language swith are now part of the settings button on the landing page.
Remove a downloaded publication: press on your publication for a long time and click "uninstall".
When you've tapped a cover to open the publication, you'll see the publication and the publication toolbar. Discover more....
1. Return to landingpage
2. Close publication and return to kiosk
3: Account Hub: add this publication to Account Hub or send Account Hub to your customer. Discover more...
4. Show thumbnails
5. History: jump to previously shown publication
6. Customer sessions: in case your enterprise is using the Customer Function, you'll see the customer icon for starting a session with a selected customer.