What is the document generator?
The document generator can be used to create beautiful documents which can be send to your customers on the spot.
- you're using a calculator, order form, survey or another publication (created with the PowerPoint plugin) in the app.
- Instead of making a printscreen of the answers given by your customer or writing everything down on a piece of paper, you can now send a document (offer, summary, simulation) with the results straight away and avoid administrative work afterwards.
- The output (read: results/responses) can be send immediately to yourself and the customer in a template that you've chosen. You can even add your logo, page numbering, legal notices and choose what values should be displayed based on the input from the customer.
How do you use the document generator?
1. go to admin.dink.eu
2. Select the Kiosk in which the publication is for which you'd like to create a document
3. Select that publication and click the option "document generator".
4. Choose whether you want to start from a new template or an already existing one.
5. Drag and Drop the fields that are shown on the right
! The names of the fields can be found in your PowerPoint when you click on "edit element".
6. Add formatting, logo
7. Select who should receive the e-mail with the attachment (PDF)
8. Watch the result
For checkbox elements (like multiple choice survey elements for example), sliders and hotzones, you're able to add a certain text when something is selected.
1) Select the field that you just dragged and dropped
2) This pop-up will appear
3) Add values that should be displayed when the user has selected a certain option or didn't answer.