Set the language of the app to only display the publications in the language of the sales person.
Here are the steps to set the language:
For the d!nk manager:
- Define the languages and set the default language in Enterprise settings
- Set the Publication language in Publication settings
- Set the language of the Collection
For the d!nk users: When you've set the languages for your publications, the users can select the right language in the app. Discover more ....
If the language option is not visible in the settings of the app, ask support to change the enterprise admin settings.
1) Define the languages in Enterprise settings
First of all you need to define the supported languages and decide what the default language will be.
Default language determines
- the language that will be applied to new publications
- publications with the default language are always shown in the app
To set the default language, go to admin.dink.eu > enterprise settings > edit
2) Set the Publication language in Publication settings
Upload publications (interactive presentation, PDF, video) and set a language for these publications OR change the settings of an already uploaded publication.
3) Set the language versions of a collection name
You're also able to choose language versions for each collection, so that the display title for those also changes in the app.
- Go to collections. (more on Collections here).
- Add a collection or change the settings of an already existing collection
- Link publications to that collection
- See the result in the app
Default language in enterprise settings and language in the app are the same:
Default language: FR
Language app: FR
Only publication that were set to FR are displayed.
Default language in enterprise settings is different than language in the app.
Default language: ENG
Language app: FR
All publications in FR and ENG are displayed.
Default language in enterprise settings is set to a certain language and language in app is set to "All Languages".
Default language is set to ENG.
All publications from the default language are shown