1. Customer Consent
As the Account Hub involves tracking of information shared with customers, we advise to inform customers of how this information is used and their privacy is protected.
In the Enterprise settings of the d!nk portfolio manager, you can activate the Customer Consent. d!nk has provided a standard privacy statement, that can be adapted for your enterprise.
2. General sharing settings
1. In the "Account Hub and Sharing settings" on enterprise level, you set the default sharing method:
- Disable sharing: publications can not be shared from the app
- Allow sharing by email: publications can only be shared by email from the app
- Allow sharing by Account Hub: publications can only be shared by Account Hub from the app
- Allow sharing by email and Account Hub: publications can be shared by email and Account Hub
2. Still, the general sharing settings can be switched off on publication or on kiosk level (see below). With the setting "New publications are shared", you can choose the default sharing settings for new publications. When you switch off "New publications are shared", then sharing for newly uploaded publications will be disabled and needs to be activated in the publication settings (see below).
3. An additional security step with confirmation code for login to the Account Hub can be added
3. Sharing settings on publication or kiosk
You can overrule the enterprise settings and disable or enable the sharing setting of the enterprise.
You can either do this on kiosk level or publication level. Select settings of the kiosk or publication. You will see the enterprise sharing setting (in example below it is email and account hub) and by checking or unchecking you define the sharing setting on kiosk or publication level.
Important Note: for interactive publications (.dink) you need to enable "Send as PDF by Email" if you want the publication to be shareable.