Click on Enterprise settings in the left menu, and the enterprise settings will display. In this screen you can set general settings of the d!nk application.
Note: Read here to set the iOS app colors.
- Require a legal notice to be displayed to the user when a confidential (internal) publication is opened
- The message to be displayed on the Windows tile in the Windows start menu
- When PDFs with fillable (editable) fields are sent out by mail or added to the account hub, this setting offers the option to 'flatten' the fillable fields into non-editable text.
- 2-way user authentication adds a confirmation step to each user login
- The contact name and mobile are used for d!nk support
- This email disclaimer is added to all emails sent from the d!nk app
- In the app, it is possible to hide the kiosk names and only show icons
- The name of the app is used in communication
- For additional security, access to the app can be restricted to certain IP addresses, typically only accessible from VPN access. Format of IP addresses: a comma separated list of strings without quotation marks, for instance: 188.8.131.52/24,184.108.40.206/24
- Allow the Surveywonders visualisations of survey results to be accessible for users from the app
- Enable business groups in the enterprise. Discover More...
- Define the statistics on user level to be collected by d!nk: no user statistics, only aggregated statistics or detailed user statistics recording all usage events of all users.