You can send notifications to notify your users for certain events.
(for example; a new publication is available or you haven't downloaded the new publication yet)
We provide 2 ways to do this.
- Send a notification to a certain kiosk (every user who is connected to the kiosk will get the notification)
- Send a notification to 1 or more user(s) (only those users will receive the notification)
Send a notification to a certain kiosk
1) Select the kiosk & press the notification icon in the toolbar
2) Fill in the notification & expiry date you want to send to every user in that kiosk.
To see which user's in the kiosk: select the kiosk > press the user icon in the toolbar. Every user that is checked, will be receiving the notification when opening the app.
Send a notification to 1 or more users.
1) Go to the users of you enterprise
2) Select the user you want to send a notification to & press the notification icon in the toolbar
3) Fill in the notification & expiry date (f.e. to alert the user he/she needs to download the new app asap)
4) Check your notification in action