A legal notice is an important part of the confidentiality in a company. It's a line of text that informs the user what can or cannot be done with the document before downloading it.
More information about a legal notice can be found here.
Create your Legal Notice
1) Press the Legal Notice tab in the menu of your enterprise:
2) Create a Legal Notice by pressing the '+' sign.
3) Choose your language, fill in your Legal Notice's text and check the Active option*.
*Only 1 legal notice can be active at a time.
Activate your Legal Notice
4) After creating your Legal Notice, you need to active it in the 'edit' section of your enterprise:
5) Check the Legal Notice option and press Submit.
All users who try to download confidential documents, will receive a Legal Notice.
Read how you can set your documents to confidential here.