In order to collect data from your surveys you will need to insert a 'Submit button'. It will also give you the option to send this data to a general email address, the user and/or third parties.
Click on 'Submit Button' in the menu:
So that this pop-up appears:
- Define the 'Sending Message' that is shown to the user while sending the data and the 'Success message' that is shown when it is sent out succesfully.
- Guide the user to a specific slide after submitting.
- If activated, the submit button will change into a transparent 'hotzone' to fit in every design that you can drag and drop on top of your own custom created submit button or logo.
- Reset all fields after submit so that you can start a new session with someone else.
- Define if and how you want to share the gathered information.
- Attach a generated PDF = a screenshot of the current slide will be added to your message.
- Compose your own custom subject and email message.
- You can insert dynamic info into your email by inserting input from other elements and adding them to your email body.