In this case we will create a survey for our Pharmaceutical company Medicure. They have a new product called 'CardiX', solving general cardio problems. But before putting a lot of time & money into the deployment, they want to know how to target and how they should marketing this product.
For that we will create a survey, using the PowerPoint Plugin of d!NK.
The case: Medicure launches a new product (CardiX)
Before creating the survey, they need to analyse what they want as an end result. This will save a lot of time during the creation.
What the want know:
- General information about the person filling in the survey.
- First Name
- Last Name
- A global idea of the position of CardiX.
Therefor they prepare the following questions:
- Whether the market is big enough (interesting idea or not)
- Why people would use the product (simplicity, price, ratings..)
- Where they would buy the product (internet, pharmacist..)
- What price the patient would pay for the product.
- How many of the people filling in the survey have ever experienced cardio problems.
- Have all details in a PDF overview to be send to different email addresses immediately.
Creating the survey:
Creating an open question.
An input validator is shown because we have selected the question to be mandatory:
We create all the questions:
Creating a dropdown.
We need a dropdown to let the user select a type of occupation.
Select the multiple choice function > Dropdown > select mandatory
To finish the first slide, we need to have a link to the next page.
Create the button
Go to insert > Shapes > select the triangle shape.
Add a link to the button
Select the button shape
Insert > hyperlink > in this document > choose the desired slide
The input validator
Drag & drop the input validator on top of the button.
This will check if all mandatory questions are answered.
How it looks: