With the select hot zone function, you can place hotzones on top of images. The selected hotzones will change from color and the selection will be registered.
- Create a label to define the right hotzone ID. The Excel label will be generated. This is to register the selected hotzone.
- Image behind hotzone*: Select the image that needs to be selected.
- Size of image: Define the right width & height of the image
- Color of hotzone*: Define the color for a selected and an unselected hotzone. You can also select "transparant" so that you can trigger an event (go to a specific slide or write data to database) without the customer knowing that this is because the user clicked on a specific area in the publication.
- Hotzone values: Define all the hotzone values. This can be numers, letters, words. Whatever you want to capture on the image.
Position the hotzones.
You can drag & drop the hotzones to the desired position.
How it looks on the tablet:
The head & feet hotzones will be registered.
How the results could look like: