When you are logged in to the d!nk iPhone app, you'll see the Key publications (2) and Newsfeed (3). Click on a news article to see the details. Swipe right on the newsfeed to see the overview of New and Recent publications.
Select the menu button (1) and go to one of the main options:
1: overview of kiosks
2: search publications
When you tap the kiosk icon, you will see the available kiosks listed. Click the kiosk you want to open.
Let's have a look at the additional functionality of the iPhone app:
1. home button: go back to landing page
2. Collections: when you open a kiosk, you'll see the collections are presented as vertical columns. Swipe left and right to navigate between collections. The bullets on the top indicate the number of collections.
3. Show confidential publications: switch the bar to show the confidential publications
4. Download status: when a publication is downloaded and offline available, you will see a green check. An orange check indicates an update is available.
5. Favorites: Select publications to add to favorite kiosk. Discover more...
6: Account Hub: Select publications to add to Account Hub or send Account Hub to your customer. Discover more...
7. Send Publications: Select publications to send by email
8. Sync button: When the app is launched, the new content will be synced. While syncing, you will see the icon is turning. You can press the icon to start the sync and update your content.