Publication Analytics display the interactions per publication.
In the overview, following functions are available to quickly dive into the detailed analytics of a publication:
- dropdown to filter on Kiosk or User
- Search on name of publication
- Click "view" to open the detailed analytics of the publication
The detailed publication analytics display all information on the usage of a publication:
In the Publication Analytics, you find:
- Shortcuts to show the list of users of this publication, user groups and sync status. Sync status of the users of this publication shows the users that have not downloaded the publication.
- View of the sync status of the publication: overview of users that did not download (sync) the publication to their app. The detailed report of the publications not downloaded and not the latest version can be downloaded in excel, CSV or PDF format by clicking the button.
- Detailed view of the views and duration for each slide of this publication. Clicking on a slide datapoint will show the average duration and number of views for that slide.
- Publications that ave been updated will have multiple editions. Select detailed stats on previous editions from the dropdown. 'Sum all editions' will display all the slides available in all the editions. Slides that have changed order will be displayed twice. Views for slides that have not changed over editions will be counted together.
- Very short page views (less than 2 seconds) and very long views (longer than 5 minutes) distort the average duration result. This dropdown allows to filter out short and long views.
- Quick view of the users' interaction of this publication. Clicking on a user datapoint will bring you to the User Analytics for this publication.
- View on the daily interactions of all the users. Clicking on a datapoint will show the users' interactions with this publication on selected day.