The email publisher function enables any manager to update documents by simply mailing them to our admin's email address.
This is a great function when you need to frequently update documents and when you're not behind your desk.
This is how you update documents using email in 3 easy steps:
- Assign the correct managers to the kiosk - how to create kiosks - how to create managers.
- Open your email provider and send an email with the follow settings:
- To: [email protected]
- From: the manager's email address
- Subject: Name of your enterprise/Name of your kiosk
- Message: empty
- Attachment: Your PDF document that you want to update. Important: this needs to have the exact name as the document on the app/admin
Example: A manager "[email protected]" has a pdf called "test.pdf" available in the kiosk "A kiosk" in the enterprise "Kenny_Visterin" Than he needs to send the following email:
- 1 From: [email protected]
- 2 To: [email protected]
- 3 Subject: Kenny_Visterin/A kiosk
- 4 Message: Emtpy
- 5 Attachment: test.pdf
- After sending your email, you'll receive a confirmation of your update.
Enjoy updating your content with ease!
Contact our support for any questions you may have.