A CRM integration enables you to load customers and associated data automatically in the app.
Working with that data inside the app, will save you a lot of time:
- You can pre-fill forms & surveys based on your selected customer.
- You can record customer sessions and capture information of the flow, not only to retrieve the history of interactions with a customer but also to automatically create your meeting report in CRM.
1. Login to CRM
When you open the app for the first time, you have to log in to your CRM.
Enter your username and password of your CRM system.
2. Start using CRM
- To open the CRM environment in the app, you click on the 'customer'-icon':
- Once the CRM is opened, you can find an overview of your accounts.
To search for accounts, you can filter by using the different dropdowns.
- You can select an account to find more information.
The lay out of this screen will depend on the sales flow of your company. Typically you would select an account and on the right hand side you will find information about this account and its contacts.
When you have selected a contact you can immediately create an 'Appointment' (1).
In case you have uploaded PDF documents to the account or contact in CRM, you can open them from the 'Documents'-list (2).
- When you open an account you can see all the different contacts of this account.
Once you have selected a contact, you can immediately prepare or start a meeting.
4.1 Prepare a meeting
To prepare a meeting, you'll firstly need to create an appointment for it.
Here you can choose to 'Prepare meeting'.
You will be guided to your list of libraries and the 'customer'-icon will be orange.
Open the library with the publication(s) you want to show to this specific customer. Add publications to your preparation by selecting them. You can select publications from multiple libraries.
When you've finished selecting publications, you tap the orange 'customer'-icon.
And you will see the CRM environment again, where you can save the preparation for this contact.
4.2. Start a meeting
When you want to start a session, you search for the appointment you created when you prepared the meeting.
You can find the details of your prepared content on the right hand side. If wanted, you can still edit the preparation by adding or deleting publications.
When you start the meeting, you will go immediately to your prepared library.
The 'customer'-icon has become green now.
Of course you can still navigate to publications that you didn't prepare before hand.
When you're session is finished, you tap the green 'customer'-icon to go back to the CRM environment where you can 'Stop meeting'.
When you stop the meeting, your visit report will immediately be created:
These visit analytics will show you;
- the publications shown and the duration (from-to date)
- any surveys submitted
- pictures taken
- Account Hubs that were shared
You can update the information on the opportunity or add comments about a shown publication.
When you hit 'Save to CRM' your visit report will be sent straight to your CRM application.