Step 1: Visit the Appstore
To download the d!nk app, first visit the App Store.
Use this direct link or enter “d!nk” in the searchbox in the upper right corner.
Choose the d!nk app from the list.
Step 2: download d!NK app
1. Install the d!nk application.
2. Enter your iTunes password.
3. The application will be downloaded to your tablet homescreen.
NOTE: If you have any problems regarding untrusted app developer, lease read this article.
4. To log into the new d!nk app, after you tap on the d!nk icon on your home screen, the following screen will appear. Enter your email address to login.
In case you are registered on the d!nk system, you will be directed to the page to enter your password.
If your enterprise has enabled self-registry, you can "Activate your account". Discover More...
In case of first login or in case you forgot your password, click on "reset your password" and fill out your username and choose a password. Repeat the chosen password to make sure you did not make a typing error.
Please take into account the following strong password rules:
- The minimum length is 10 characters
- At least 1 uppercase character (A-Z) and at least 1 lowercase character (a-z) is required
- At least 1 digit (0-9) is required
- No more than 2 identical characters in a row in password (e.g., 111 not allowed)
Optionally, an e-mail will be sent to you with an activation code, which you'll need to fill out.
Learn how you can log out here.
Once you've installed, you can start using the d!nk app. Now you can share information to your customer with the Account Hub. Go to Account Hub activity overview to get insight in your customers' activities on the Account Hubs. In case Account Hub is disabled for your enterprise, you can share documents from your app via e-mail.
In order to register the information shown to customers, you can open customer sessions (link to CRM).