To install the d!nk app for Windows you need to follow these steps:
1. Go to "Windows Store"
2. Search for "dink" or follow this direct link
3. Click "Install" to start the installation
4. Open the app on your tablet or computer
5. Log in to the dink app
When you forgot your password or you're signing in for the first time, you're able to create a password yourself or reset it. To do this, click on "first login or forgot password".
! This is only possible if the manager already added you on admin.dink.eu
Please take into account the following strong password rules:
- The minimum length is 10 characters
- At least 1 uppercase character (A-Z) and at least 1 lowercase character (a-z) is required
- At least 1 digit (0-9) is required
- No more than 2 identical characters in a row in password (e.g., 111 not allowed)
When you've chosen your (new) password, d!nk will ask you for an extra confirmation (just to know for sure it is your email address). An automatic e-mail is sent to your e-mailaddress with a code that you need to fill out.
To log out of the app, you need to remove the app and reinstall.
6. Start using the app
After you enter the password, the sales content will start downloading.
We recommend to put the tablet in "tablet mode" for smooth use of the d!nk app.
Once you've installed, you can start using the d!nk app. Now you can share information to your customer with the Account Hub. Go to Account Hub activity overview to get insight in your customers' activities on the Account Hubs. In case Account Hub is disabled for your enterprise, you can share documents from your app via e-mail.
In order to register the information shown to customers, you can open customer sessions (link to CRM).