With d!nk Surveywonders, you get advanced insights in the responses to surveys included in the sales publications, be it a survey on a customer event, need mapping in a pitchbook or any other interactive elements.
In the d!nk Analytics, all the collected results are available. The results for the surveys collected by a particular user are available in the app of the user. See the tutorial here.
To access the Surveywonders analytics, click the Surveywonders in the left column, and you will see an overview of all publications with interactive elements.
You will see an overview of the publications with survey elements. Select a publication or search for your publication with survey elements, and click "reports" to see the survey results.
You will get an overview of the survey responses of each interactive element.
In the Surveywonders menu, following functionality is available:
- Zoom in or out
- Edit: Add visual / Review data (see below)
- Filter (see below)
- Send e-mail with link to visualisations in one editable powerpoint
- List all editions (to see results of only 1 edition in case there was more than one edition available of the publication)
- Filter time period
2a. Add Visual
By default, no reports are generated on calculation values and system values (time, date...). In order to display visuals on these questions, select the question from the dropdown.
2b. Review data
You can filter out specific responses for each survey element (for instance test responses) by selecting the interactive element from the dropdown and then unselect responses. All graphs will be visualised excluding those responses.
You can also filter for a value in an interactive element. This is a powerful function to interpret the results.
- if a multiple choice question has ‘yes’ or ‘no’ as responses, you can filter out for only the results for the answer ‘yes’.
- if a question asked for the number of patients, you can filter out only the results for more than 10 patients
This is how filtering works:
- Select the filter icon
- Tap on the value you want to filter on (just tap the value in the graph)
- Click "close and save filters". The displayed results will now be filtered for the selected filter values.
- To remove the filters, select the filter icon and hit "Clear filters"
6. Filter time period
In order to filter the results for a time period, select the date field and set a specific date.
Also for each survey element, plenty of functionality is available:
1. Delete the graph from the overview if the visualisation is not relevant
2. Cross the results of this element with other elements (see below)
3. Edit the graph or exclude data categories from the graph (see below)
4. Click on the name of the element to change the name.
2. Cross results
To analyse how data relates to each other, you can use the powerful function "Cross results". Crossing results means to visualise how the results of one element are influenced by the results of an another element.
Press “Cross” on a visual and you will be presented with a list of all the other elements to cross the results with.
Select the values you want to cross the results. A new visual is generated that displays the results.
In the example below, we crossed the distribution of # of users with the # of training days selected. Here we see that 19.81% of results was 0-25 users, but when we select only the results that also have 0-2 training days (bottom graph), this proportion increases to 27.03%
When Crossing with 2 or more values, we get even more information. In the visual below, we see that the numbers of users distribution is split up between results with 0-2 and 10-12 days of training.