In this example we will show you step by step how you can create a navigation menu that will help your sales rep to navigate easily in the publication;
We want to create this navigation menu so that the sales rep can show only content that is relative for the customer. Instead of showing a linear story, the sales rep can have an interactive conversation tailored to the customer.
1. Create button: insert image or shape
2. Right mouse click: ‘link’
3. Link to the relative slide
4. Make the ‘swipe’ arrows next to your slide ‘red’.
The user won’t be able to swipe to the next slide and will be forced to use the hyperlink.
5. Create a sidebar to navigate easily to other topics
- We advice to create this in a ‘slide master’.
- By highlighting the relative topic, the user always knows where he is in the presentation.
6. Use your logo to return to homepage
For more info and all details about hyperlinks, click here.
You can download the PowerPoint of this navigation menu here.