In this article we will show you step by step how you can create an image slider that can lead to this as a result:
There are different ways of using an image slider in your publication;
- Show the different steps of a process
- Visualize results
- Show changes in time
- Ask a question
STEP 1. Insert a ‘slider rating bar’
- Use the ‘Use Image Slider’ setting to style the slider. Create an image for your handler and slider and upload them with ‘choose file’.
- Use the ‘Include Current Slider Value’ setting to show the value on top of the handler.
More info and all details about the creation of a slider, click here.
STEP 2. Convert each value of the slider to an image
- ‘Question label’: select the slider you created in step 1.
- Select for each value of the slider an image.
In this example we have a slider with 100 values. Therefore we created 100 images. All images show ten 'black' icons, each image has a bit more 'red' then the previous image.
You can download the PowerPoint of this image slider here.