You can upload your publications in the Portfolio Manager by clicking on 'Content' > 'Contents' in the top menu or by clicking on 'Contents' in the quick overview menu:
To start the upload, you can drag and drop your file immediately in the below field or click in it to search for the relevant document.
In the pop-up that appears you need to fill in the 'Content' tab with:
- the name you want to give this publication
- the language that this presentation is relevant for - based on the language settings of the user he/she will then see the publications of his/her language
- an expiration date if applicable
- the download priority
- activate secured sharing only
After clicking on 'Next', you can define the library(s) and collection(s) for this publication:
Clicking 'Next' again, you can define the 'Regions' and finish with the 'Save'-button.
Once the publication is uploaded, you can follow the progress via the 'Upload status':
It will give you an overview of all publications and their uploading status.
As soon as the status changes to 'Finished, the publication will be visible in the app:
By default the cover of the publication that is displayed in the app, will be the first slide/page of your publication.
You can however change this in the publication settings:
In the tab 'Assets':
In the tab 'Advanced' you can define several other settings, such as:
- make it a 'Key publication' so that it appears in the key content section of the app,
- define the sharing settings,
- activate/deactivate the thumbnails,
- show or not show it in the metrics.