Press the slider component in the d!nk Plugin:
- The title / question of the slider.
- The label is generated from the title and can be used for additional programming using computations.
- Choose the amount of sliders you want to display.
- Check the mandatory box if the question is mandatory. This will make a input validator appear on your PowerPoint. Put this on top of your submit button to check if the mandatory question is completed or not. Discover how.
- The excel label is the name of the question that you want to have in the excel file which is generated from the results of the survey. Discover how you can generate a report from your survey in this article.
- Modify your slider:
- Number of values: The amount of options in your slide. (For example: 10 is from 1 tot 10).
- Handle Value positions
- Displayed values: the values each option has, this can be numbers or text.
- Make a transparent slider or set a gradient for your slider.
- Connect the slider with Dynamic Value (extended feature).
- & 10. Advanced: if you don't want to see numbers for scoring, you can change the numbers to words in the tab "advanced". Examples are: "Not important", "important", "very important". Make sure the "Make Values Transparent" checkbox is checked. To show your textlabels, add a "fetch value" element next to the slider.
Discover more survey options:
- The basic survey options: multiple choice, dropdown & radio button. Learn more.
- An open question. Find out how.
- A submit button. Find out how.
Do not forget to create a submit button in your presentation in order to collect the data from the survey. Learn more here.