In this example we will show you step by step how you can create a dosage calculator that can lead to this as a result:
We want to create this calculator- so that you can guide your customer ordering the right amount of your product- by inserting these interactive elements:
- Open question
- Multiple choice
- Slider rating bar
- Calculate result
1. Select zone with 'hotzone' element
Insert a ‘hotzone’ that allows user to select a specific zone.
More info and all details about the creation of a hotzone, click here.
2. Collect data using ‘open question’
More info and all details about the creation of an open question, click here.
3. Collect data using 'multiple choice'
Give your answers a value. You will need these values to make your calculation in the next step.
More info and all details about the creation of a multiple choice question, click here.
4. Collect data using 'slider rating bar'
More info and all details about the creation of a slider rating bar, click here.
4. Make calculation with values from different elements
- Give the different zones from the ‘hotzone’ a value using ‘convert to value’.
- Put this element outside the slide so that it won’t be visible in the app
- You can find the values of different elements by looking for the ‘labels’ of the elements
More info and all details about the creation of calculations, click here.
You can download the PowerPoint of this opt-in form here.